Tuesday 24 March 2015

What's in my bag!

                                     
                                  
                               

What I carry in my bag depends on where I'm going, but this is what I typically carry around with me daily ..... Although it always changes.

Lets start of with my bag! It's  a beige Celine mini tote and I bought it whilst on holiday last summer.

My phone is an iphone 6 in gold, I can't go anywhere without it.

Purse is ted baker and I've had it a few years and it's still in good condition.

Glasses for when I'm driving or need to see long distances ahead.

 My door keys and car keys are an essential for getting In and about!

Umbrella for British people who know how unreliable the weather is here in the uk.

Body spray at the moment I'm using a Victoria secret one,I just like to have one in my bag in case I need to freshen up a little.

Ted baker makeup bag this is my Mary poppins bag Which always comes in handy :plasters,pain relief,hand gel,hand cream,tampons,tissues,lip balm,powder and concelear.

I also have my headphones,chewing gum and sometimes my kindle or my camera.

What are your handbag essentials ?

Carla x 

No comments:

Post a Comment