Saturday 4 July 2015

Experiencing the London Eye

Seeing as my home town is London. I thought it was about time,after 18 years of my life to finally go on the London eye!


As it was a lovey sunny afternoon we got fast track tickets to the base and only had to wait in line for 10 minutes.We then steped Into our capsule while it slowly moved.

There was about 15 people in our capsule but it's very spacious and plenty of room to walk around.

Everyone walked around taking pictures and admiring the beautiful view.



It's takes 30 minutes for the London eye to reach the ground again.However the time went very quick.For those who have a fear of heights, there is a slight movement but it's very stable and secure 

We then exited and I can finally say I've been on the London eye you can even purchase yourself a medal in the gift shop!

Would you like to experience the London eye ?

Carla x

No comments:

Post a Comment