Wednesday 4 May 2016

April Favourites




                                  
       
It's been a while since I've done a favourites post, but a long time coming.'Favourites' are a post I enjoy as I get to reflect on the previous weeks and talk about the products I've been enjoying.

My fashion favourite this month has to be my Michael Kors cross body bag.I purchased it earlier in the month from Bicester village.

I have a weakness for bags and I already acquire a Michael Kors jet setter tote so,I thought it was only right that I had a mini MK bag.For when I only need the essentials : phone,purse and keys.

Onto my second favourite,which is also a fashion piece.This coat from Matalan 'khaki soft crepe trench coat',it's perfect for spring/summer and a great fashion piece.


                                        
      
Now on to beauty,Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream is one of my favourites during the winter months.Although due to the season change Ive been reaching for '8 hour cream'to rescue my  chapped lips.I also see myself using it on my lips instead of a lip stick for a natural finish.

Lastly Liz Earle cleanse and polish hot cloth cleanser.The product feels natural and good for the skin and gently clears breakouts.

What have your favourites been ?

Carla 


No comments:

Post a Comment