Wednesday 26 December 2018

Here’s to putting us first!

“Nothing breaks like the heart-nothings going to save us now” 

Finding myself in my room in the dark listening to a breakup playlist crying my heart out.Not even had a break up but just needed some emotional girl love songs as I’m so over guys for the last time.

2019 is my year for knowing my worth!! Which for all of us girls is more than we ever know and is limitless.

22 and still getting sucked into the lies of immature worthless guys.There the worthless ones who don’t appreciate you and don’t you ever think less than that.

My time is precious and it’s mine! To not be spent on people who aren’t willing to use there time.

Something i don’t seem to get “if someone wanted to talk to you or be in your life,they’d make an effort”.

Fucking feelings aye! Need to start taking things as they are in the moment and nothing more.

Here to putting us first!


Carla xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment