Monday 3 November 2014

Relaxing Products Collection

 
Hi I'm Jenny May from the blog Origin Of Style :) I am delighted to do a guest post on Carlas life. This post is a collection of the items I use to relax:




               


I got this candle from Homebase and it was only £4. The burning time is 120 hours which is amazing value! It smells amazing and reminds me of Christmas which is obviously a bonus! 


                 


Lavender scented spray one of my favourite relaxing products! As you can see I have one from boots that I have had for a while but don't use as much any more. But for my birthday I got 'Ragdale Hall' pillow mist from Marks and Spencer which is great. It comes out in a very fine mist and the scent stays in your room for a long time and would definitely recommend it.


       

Finally I have a matching product to the spray which is the Temple Balm. This is definitely my favourite of all of them. The packaging is so cute and the balm itself is easy to apply to the temples. The lavender oil scent is very strong and honestly is so relaxing at night!


If you would like to see my post on 'Top tips to relax at night' then head over to my blog- origin-of-style.blogspot.com


Thanks for reading and remember, "Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore.


Instagram - Twitter - Tumblr - Bloglovin 


No comments:

Post a Comment