Wednesday 22 October 2014

W7 Review

We're always on the look out for bargain makeup but we always consider surely it won't work as well as it's so cheap ?

There are a few high street brands out there that I love but we really need to discover more.
I had heard a little about the  brand w7, So I was excited when they kindly sent be some of theirs product to review !

        
     
          

The brand w7 has actually been around for many years and all of there products are £5 or less.


Lips :
 
Butter kiss lipstick - I liked the lipsticks as they were easy to apply and 'butter' implies that they are moisturising which they are indeed. I received the shades 'red light and fabulously fuchsia'and both shades are lovely.
       
However There  personally not colours I would choose as in the autumn I like to wear darker shades or nudes.
If you like pinks then these would be perfect.



Cheek:

A hint if Bali -This is a cheek and lip tint and it's perfect for autumn as it adds a natural blush to your face and it lasts a long time too.

            


Eyes:

Zoom - This is a mascara with 7x more volume and I have been wearing it since I received it. Perfect for bottom lashes as the brush is slightly smaller than my other mascara.

Thank you to w7 for sending me some products.You should all go and check out there brand as they are a great price  and quality.W7 help achieve  that cheap are just as good !

Love carla x

No comments:

Post a Comment