Saturday 24 January 2015

LETS GET MOVING

As cliche as this may seem,many of us use A new year  as a time to change.New year,new start and all is a great time to achieve something you've always desired.

Getting healthier is often at the top of many lists,so I wanted to help some of you including myself, get the year of to a good start.

I'm going to do a sequel of posts #YOU starting with workout essentials.
                                      

                   So let's get moving 

1.Loose fitted top

When working out its important to feel comfortable, as you don't want to be worrying about what you look like.Many stores are branching out to fitness wear this year including misguided.com.

2.Sports bra 

If your planning on doing cardio then a supportive sports bra is a must.As you'll be supported and able to move more.

3.Sweat top

When you start excercising it's always good to wear some sort of jacket and as you warm up you can take it off.Any comfy sweater is good,however I like to wear my American Eagle hoodie, as it has extra comfort.

4. Supportive trainers 

One of  the most important workout items.Make sure the trainer fits well and if your chosen sport is running check out a sport shop where they can assist you with your purchase.I have Nike free runs and they are so comfy like walking on clouds.

5.Sweat pants 

I personally prefer long or cropped sweatpants rather than shorts whilst working out, and Matalan have a stylish new range starting from £8.

6.Music:headphones 

I'm one of those people who get bored every 10 minutes.Having a distraction is important to me.I'll put on my spotfiy playlist and choose something upbeat,which will give me motivation to move faster. 

7.Water

Keeping hydrated whilst exercising is extremely important,I try to always keep a bottle of water in my bag and there are some great reusable bottles available.

What's your fitness essential ?

Carla x



No comments:

Post a Comment