Saturday 17 January 2015

Origins face mask trio





I received this origins set for my birthday in November and I'd researched the products before hand  and had heard only good about them.

The set was originally £50 but boots had a deal for £28.The kit includes 3x75ml masks which was a super must have for me.

As we go into winter most peoples skin tends to get drier due to being exposed to sunlight.Then it get thrown in at the deep end, is exposed to the nasty cold winter weather and it  can't cope.

Out of trouble - 10 minute mask to rescue problem skin

Calms skin down and reduces redness and inflammation.Its minty and slightly tingly which is relaxing.After washing off my face feels soft and my spots not as appear able.


Drink up intensive - Over night mask to quench skins thirst 

 Massage onto clean skin at bedtime.I love the smell of this mask it's so fresh and fruity and it reminds me of something but I'm not sure what!
This works wonders you'll go to bed with dehydrated dry skin and wake up with hydrated glowing skin.

Clear improvement - Active charcoal mask to clear pores

A great weekly face mask to freshen up and revatalize you skin and soak up shininess 


Have you tried any Origins products ?

Carla x

No comments:

Post a Comment