Monday 29 December 2014

December favourites

                           

First of all I hope you all had a lovely christmas Spent with those who are precious to your heart. Secondly can you believe we are now in 2015 !


1.Queen of ...ta-da - I first saw this shaving gel when I was picking up my basics in superdrug and I'd never seen this product before,so thought I'd give it a go.Us girls will do  anything to have 'sensually smooth skin' as stated on the bottle.

The shave gel is lightly fragranced with a piña colada twist and has a natural moisturise and leaves your legs silky soft,smooth and totally smooch-able.

This was the only product avaliable but they have a website queenofsmooth.com where they have a range of shaving gels and razors.

2. Barry m angled eye brow brush - eyebrows are an essential part to my makeup routine and I love a good strong brow so I use a mac shadow to fill mine in and brow drama to set my brows and my ruby and Millie brush was getting a bit worn so I tried a new Barry m one 

The brush is longer so it helps you create more accurate movements and the tip is super helpful to shape your brows.

3.maybelline colour drama - intense velvet lip pencil in 210 keep it classy.This lip crayon is the perfect autumn/winter shade and it's super easy to apply and is long lasting. 

4. Maybelline colour tattoo 24hr -gel cream eyeshadow in 35 on and on bronze
 
This eyeshadow is perfect just to wear on its own and with a primer underneath will last all day.Theres a  great amount of shimmer and maybellline are doing great this year !

5. Ink wear - some ink for the weekend, there an online website and there slogan is 'because fashion is tempory' which I adore.There are lots of packs to choose from and they last 1-2 days depending on the area but they look real I've had some friends fooled.

What have you loved this December ?

Lots of love 
Carla x







No comments:

Post a Comment