Friday 5 December 2014

Tea Advent Calendar

                                

I love tea and having it in a super cute mug makes it even better !

Even thought I'm 18 I still like to have an advent calendar but unfortunately this year I forgot to get one :( 

Don't panic whilst I was in tkmaxx I discovered something amazing .......
English tea company have a tea one !!!
It works the same way as any advent calendar, but you have a tea bag instead of chocolate.Each day in decemner until the 25th you get a new christmas tea bag.

I'm so excited as their is  13 different flavours :happy holidays , candy cane and sleigh ride etc 

I've never seen anything like it before and thought it was different, it was £5.99 and a great way to experiment with holidays teas and get into the christmas spirit ! 

What advent calendar do you have  ?
Love Carla x  

No comments:

Post a Comment