Wednesday 3 December 2014

November Favourites

                            

I know I'm certainly not the first to say this ..... But I'll say it anyway ....... I can't believe we're in DECEMBER !!

2014 is flying by and we will  soon be into a new year !!!
The last two months of the year are my favourite as I turned 18 in November and well Hello christmas :)

Seeing as November was my birthday month,I have a few new additions that I would love to you share with you ;)

1. Girl online book by Zoe sugg aka Zoella -

I read this book within two days of buying it,its honestly one of the best books I've read and I do love a good book.The story is exactly what I like to read in a book and I can't wait for the future of girl online!

2. Michael Kors watch -

I have wanted a mk watch for a long time but I've  never been able to decide which one I wanted! So for my birthday from my parents I got a Rose gold mk watch and it's just beautifull and I can't stop wearing it aha !

3. Michael Kors perfume -

Michael Kors is a great quality brand and I do have quite a collection and the sexy amber perfume is so ..... Sexy ... But really ! It's gorgeous even down to the bottle.

4. Laura mercier foundation primer -

Primer is a must for me due to having oily skin.The Laura mercier primer  is my new favourite.The formula is like a moisturiser and it does help my makeup last all day.

5. Body  shop hand cream -

Vanilla brûlée is a new collection from body shop and hand cream is another winter handbag essential for me.its  perfect pocket size and it leaves your hands soft and seasonal  smelling.

What are you November favourites ?

Love Carla  x

No comments:

Post a Comment