Tuesday 1 July 2014

June Favourites!

Hey! So I thought I would start my blog with some of my June favorites,June has been a strange month for the weather here in the UK with some really hot days and others rainy and gloomy. I am so excited to be starting this blog and hopefully some of you are too .....

My favorite book and movie : I absolutely adore my kindle which I got a few months ago as you can keep all your books in one place and not worry about them getting lost or ruined.Anyway I read the book 'The fault in our stars' after hearing so many great reviews about it and I must say they weren't lying it is one of the most moving saddest books I have read and it does get you thinking about life.After reading it I was now super duper eager to see the film,and awwwww it was full of oh so cute moments when you cant help but smile to yourself and also some tissue needed moments if you get what i mean hah. But seriously it does make you wander about your life and make you want to go out and do all the things that make you happy so congrats to John Green for being such an awesome author.



Hello flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Makeup : Personally my skin can tend to get quite shiny through  out the day especially when it's warm.So I went on the hunt for a new foundation that was the perfect colour for my skin and did everything that I wanted it too.I decided to get a sample from my local boots benefit counter to give this a try before plunging in case I was disappointed.
After trying the sample for about a week I was impressed as it was staying on all day and it really did help with the shininess to my skin and I would recommend  it to everyone especially those with oily skin.The foundation also comes in many shades and the benefit workers will match one up for you.


Real Techniques brush : The real techniques buffing brush is splendid I bought this in December in a set but decided to stick to my N07 flat foundation brush.But I decided it was time to give my buffing brush a try and it was so easy to apply my foundation to my skin in circular motions and it gave such a light smoothness finish,also the brush is super soft which is a bonus.


Barry M Gelly nail paint : This nail polish is in the shade Blueberry and I have been wearing it so much it is the perfect colour for spring/summer. The Gelly hi-shine makes it even better as you don't need to apply a top coat.


Viva La Juicy la fleur : Juicy couture perfumes are lovely and the bottles are also gorgeous this fragrance is wonderful for summer as it is so fresh,fruity and sweet.the perfume also seems to last a long time which is great  as I love it so much.


So there's my June favourites ,what are you loving this month?

Lots of Love Carla x

Also remember to do what makes you happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment