Thursday 17 July 2014

The Body Shop - Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet



'An instant cooling sensation for all day hydration.this silky -soft moisturiser hydrates and refreshes skin with an ultra-light formula'
  • Feels like a burst of freshness on the skin
  • Quenches skin thirst
  • Enriched with wheatgerm oil  

The Body Shop is great because they only source community fair trade organic products.They have a wide range of products and flavors.There mango collection is amazing and perfect for summer. 


Anyway I had been getting dry skin which is unusual for me as I have oily skin,especially around my eyes.My go to moisturiser has been one by the simple collection however it just doesn't have the quench factor.

As I had bought products from body shop before and the skin care was recommend too me.i took a trip to the body shop and this moisturiser is one of there new collections.all i had to do was read the name and I was sold 'aqua boost sorbet' is heaven when you have dry skin as it sounds so hydrating and cool.

I was super excited to try the sorbet out so that evening after my evening skin care routine I went for it and OMG i am not joking i think this is the best moisturiser as soon as i put in on my face it felt so refreshed and hydrated and the next morning my face was still silky-soft.

This is going to be one of my favourite products for summer as it is so helpful to dry skin and it also only costs £12 . 



Here is the link so you have have the words softest face ,Sorbet 
my face always feels soft and it feels healthy as its hydrated and refreshed.

Lots of love Carla x











No comments:

Post a Comment