Tuesday 8 July 2014

My Favourite Hair Products

Everyone wants luscious luxurious hair but that's hard to achieve ...........however it doesn't have to be with the right products you could be on the runway!

"There's more to life than hair but it's a good place to start"-The Aussie philosophy

This is my hair routine after I have washed it  hair, so whilst it is still wet.These are products that I use very often and really do make a difference to my hair.

1. Aussie anti-frizz + conditioning milk - our styling formula helps bring flyaway back into line ,without getting heavy.
I apply about half a pump into my palm,start at my tips and work up.
This product is £4.99 and I love it as its light,keeps my flyways tame and it smells good.

2.Organix renewing Argan oil of morocco penetrating oil -A precious blend of argan oil of morocco which penetrates the hair shaft restoring shin and softness to create silky perfection.
Apply a small amount to the palm,apply to the surface of damp hair and work through to the ends.
The oil is £6.99 and I really like it as it does make my hair super soft and shiny and it also helps strengthen your hair.It also doesn't leave a heavy affect it feels clean.

3.Tangle Teezer -These are perfect for brushing your hair whilst its wet as it is not harsh on the hair and will not cause knots.also great for travelling and on the go as they are a great size and also have a cover so the bristles are protected.its compact and does the job .
These can be found for £10.99 and also in a variety of styles and patterns.

4.Batiste dry shampoo - Most people are aware of dry shampoo and why not its amazing my personal favourite at the moment is the Pixie Lott -fun and floral dry shampoo.
dry shampoo is great for when you don't have time to wash your hair or a mini size to pop into your bag whilst your out to freshen up your hair and also add volume.
At the moment boots have an offer of £1 off so £1.99   
Lots of other brands also sell dry shampoo but batiste is my go to.

what are your go to hair products ?

Lots of love Carla x

No comments:

Post a Comment