Friday 4 July 2014

Skin Care Routine

This is my Skin Care Routine and I feel these products work for my skin,however everyone has different skin: some only get the occasional breakout whereas others like me have a constant battle with there's.

I am unlucky because I have  oily skin however that may be a plus when I'm older as my skin is always hydrated and moisturized.

Along the years I have tried out many skin care products from cheap to expensive.these products just seem to work well for my skin and i do recommend them all despite they may not work for all.

1.Remove Makeup - This is extremely important and taking your makeup off before going to bed will help your skin stay fresh and un-aged. :I like to use the simple eye makeup remover and cleanser and then I use my simple cleansing facial wipes just to make sure all my makeup is off. 


2.Cleanse - To Cleanse my face I use my simple refreshing gel wash and rinse of with a cleansing sponge.


3.Exfoliate - I only exfoliate my face once a week and for that I use the st Ives apricot scrub which also smells delicious.exfoliate gets rid of any dead skin cells.You can also see that I don't have much product left :(


4.Tone -The toner I use is simple soothing facial toner and i apply this with a cotton pad onto my face.Toner helps to re balance your skin.

5.Moisturiser - Finally moisturising,I use simple kind to skin hydrating moisturiser.This step is important and I do it a few times through out the day to keep my skin nice and soft.

6.Lip Balm - I go through tubes of lip balm a year as I tend to get quite chapped lips so when I do my skin care routine :morning and night. I like to apply a  balm and at the moment my Favorite is the Palmers cocoa butter lip balm.


I cleanse tone and moisturise twice a day, I exfoliate once a week and  apply moisturiser through out the day if needed with lip balm.

All of these products can be found in beauty stores or supermarkets they are also very good priced and do the job for me :)

Lots Of Love Carla x
 



1 comment: