Thursday 16 March 2017

How do you deal with your mind ?

How do you deal with your mind ?
A feeling you get but you just can't describe
Almost an aching that won't rub out
Why do I feel like this ?
What am I feeling ?
Am I anxious?
Stressed?
Sad?
Confused?
Or all of the above ?
Whatever I am
Whoever I am
I don't like this feeling and how it's making me feel
Shake it off they say
Shake what off
It's not a crumb and easy to dispose
It's my mind
My brain
My life
It's me
I am who I am
I don't know why
But it's me for now
I'll work on me until one day soon
I feel better
Am I ill?
No just not me yet
I'll know
When I feel better
Happy?
Excited?
Energetic?
I can't wait to feel those feels
When my mind wanders off again
Like it does in dreams and stories
That's the best feeling
If we didn't dream we wouldn't live
But for now I'll be ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment