Sunday 19 March 2017

5 of my favourite Youtubers




Mention YouTube to an adult and their likely to not have a clue what you mean apart from "oh those videos".
Mention YouTube to people of my generation and you can make a new friend and have a great conversation.
I could spend hours of my time watching YouTube and it's so easy to go from watching a morning routine to the most randomist video on the web. Thats whats good about YouTube nothing is to extreme and anything you think of has probably been made into a video.

As youtube is so incredibly popular and their a millions of YouTube creators sometimes it hard to find new creators.I have my personal favourites so I thought i'd share them with you so you can enjoy some new awesome people.

1. AYYDUBS

2.MONICA CHURCH

3.REMI ASHTEN

4.EBONY DAY

5.ASHLEY AND RACHELLE

Those are a few of my go to favourite YouTubers and I also have a channel so i'd appreciate if you check me out too !
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL


Carla Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment