Friday 17 March 2017

8 of my favourite things to watch on Netflix






I could pretend that I never watch TV and that I spend my time exercising and reading books.However that would be a little bit untrue.We all know secretly that when we say just one more episode we really mean one more series!

I love watching movies and TV series's,as it's a way for you to escape your typical life, and relax.For your mind to focus on something different, whether it be romance or fantasy.

This post is to share with you a few Netflix recommendations :

1. Riverdale / This is new to Netflix with 7 episodes and more being released every/other friday.Riverdale is about four teens and their lives after the death of a fellow student, as they try to find out what's actually happened to Jason.

2.Orphan Black / Is a 4 season series focused on Sarah who starts of with witnessing a stranger commit suicide, however the stranger looks extremely similar to herself.Sarah is actually a clone and the episodes discover a whole new mystery and life for Sarah.

3.Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt / kimmy goes to New York after being held hostage by a cult leader.Its so light hearted and really does have you laughing out loud.

4.The Duff/ About a high schooler who realises she's the designated ugly fat friend in her clique,she asks for help from her neighbour jock friend.The perfect romcom.

5.Haters back off/ A series about Miranda sings and her dream to become a singer.I don't actually watch Miranda sings on YouTube as the content isn't my typical interest,however I really enjoyed watching haters back off, it was extremely funny.

6.Stranger things/About a group of young boys and Wills discovery.A sci fi fantasy sort of series.I can see a lot of genres enjoying this series.

7.I boy/Shards of a cell phone get lodged into a teenagers brain,he discovers a special Power and uses it to get revenge.

8.Radio rebel / When a student has a secret identity,she is a school dj who helps others popular and unpopular.

That's a few of my Netflix's favourites let me know if you'd like to see a part 2!
Carla Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment