Thursday 7 August 2014

July Favourites !

Hai ,Sorry this is a late July favourites but anyway here I go.
 
Hair Scrunchies - All of a sudden I have become obsessed with these, I usually have my hair tied back because I get so annoyed with it and want to chop it off hah.Anyhow with one of these cute scrunchies it makes the boring pony tail look somewhat sassy and   fun. these scrunchies are all from Primark but they are sold in  most accessories/clothes shops.


Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick - This soap and glory gloss stick is my go to colour it is in the shade nudist and  is super glossy and moisturising and it stays on the lips for an extreme amount of time without going all bleh.These can be found in boots and other cosmetic stores.

Mac studio plus fix spray - This is a godsend especially in the summer for those of you that have oily skin..join the club bep ! you can use this after applying your makeup or after to set your face.it helps your makeup stay on longer and i use it 24/7 it is a little pricey at £15.50 but the bottle lasts months.
Benefit High Beam - Highlighter is my favourite makeup product for the summer as it makes your face glowing and look healthy.
Bag - I love this bag I got it a few years ago for Christmas and it is a fake Chanel bag seeing as the real ones are thousands.this bag goes with pretty much anything and is a great size.


what were your favourites for July?

Love Carla x

No comments:

Post a Comment