Sunday 10 August 2014

H&M Holiday Haul

H&M has some great items in this summer and they are a great price too !
It has been my go to store for my holiday 


These tops are great to wear with skater skirts or shorts and they were only £7.99 each.I love the material because its super flowey which I like as when its hot you don't want your clothes irritating and getting stuck to you eww

I also though these tops were cute and a bit of me ........

H&M have a great collection of skater skirts for £12.99.I am thinking of pairing this with the pink top above or you could wear a crop top.

The left dress was £14.99 and the right £9.99.I am going to wear these over my swimwear to the beach and pool.i really like the left dress and think it would look cute with a Lacey bralet underneath.




That's all for my haul only a few bits but you should check out H&M they have on trend clothes at great prices

what are you wearing this summer ?

Love Carla x


 

No comments:

Post a Comment