Tuesday 12 August 2014

Holiday Toiletries !



Many of us love to get away to a hot country for the summer and, I am going to Greece so here is a few of my essential summer toiletries.

Suntan Lotion - I chose the Piz Buin lotion in factor 15 as I  have used this before and it actually weirdly has a nice smell and is not  too greasy.
Lip Balm - People tend to  forget  protect their lips whilst on holiday but they are just as important as the skin and can still burn. I chose the Balmi moisturising balm which has an SPF 15.every time I go into boots i always see this balm and want to purchase so i finally did.

After sun lotion -To keep your skin moistuiresd and to enhance and fulfill your tan after sun is great also if you get burnt it cools and soothes the skin.Piz Buin is a brand i trust and also the lotion has a tan enhancer.  


 Shaving is a must especially in the summer you always want to be 'beach ready'. I use the Bic Soleil shavers which are fab as leave your legs feeling soft and silky.they are also ideal for underarm,bikini and legs so an overall multi-tasker.



 

Deodorant is a necessity in the summer time,the one I am using is from the Mitchum Women's new range I have also had the roll on however I personally prefer sprays as they are quicker.The deodorants come in a few different scents I  purchased the shower fresh as who doesn't want to smell shower fresh.Bep!




Travel bottle set was £1 from Primark and was perfect for me to fit my cleanser,toner and moisturiser in instead of taking my full size products.Its still important to stick to your skin care routines abroad as of the heat and the suncream lotions your face will need looking after more.I tend to get the extra pimples due to the heat.



Also I just wanted to throw out there my favorite you tuber http://www.youtube.com/user/ayydubs I also love her vlog channel http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDailyDubs shes seems like such a genuine down to earth person and Alyx has the best personality going !



What are you plans for the summer ?

Love Carla x



No comments:

Post a Comment