Friday 8 August 2014

Summer Make-up Routine !

In the summer I try to keep my makeup more natural especially if I am having a good skin day,however if I am not here  is what I use ..................
  1. Smashbox photo finish primer - This helps my makeup stay on longer and go on more evenly
  2. collection lasting perfection concealer -Which is super cheap and does a great job to cover up my blemishes or dark circles
  3. Garnier BBcream - If i only want a little bit of coverage,moisturising on the skin and adds a natural looking glow
  4. hello flawless oxygen wow foundation - For days when i do need that extra coverage and is great for oily skin 
    1. .Mac Mineralize skin finish - I live by this powder it covers up shine so well
    2. mac blush in the shade peachykeen - a lovely rosy peach colour and great for summer
    3. benefit high beam - my favourite summer makeup product as adds a natural glow 
    4. sleek contouring and blush palette - I have just been using the highlighter this summer
    1. mac palette - I use brun the darkest one to fill in my eyebrows ,naked lunch and sable if i want an everyday shadow look.
    2. Maybelline the colossal volume express waterproof mascara - this is a great price and makes my lashes super long .i went for a waterproof mascara because when i don't by the end of the day i have panda eyes and look like i have been punched in the face.
    3. Rimmel soft kohl eye liner - i am so bad at applying eyeliner but i do try a little of this on my lower lash
    1. soap and glory nudist gloss stick - this has been my everyday go to lip product and it natural and moisturising .
    2. mac lip stick in chatter box -a great pink for when i feel like some colour 

    1.  I then finish off my makeup with a spritz of my mac studio finish fix spray which completes the face



    what are you wearing on your face this summer ?

    Love Carla x

No comments:

Post a Comment