Monday 25 August 2014

Make Up Rumours / First Impressions





Makeup Rumours Kindly gave me a £10 voucher to spend on their online shop.I hadn't discovered the brand before so was eager to browse there website,and was amazed to discover that many of their product  were only  £1 ! After a long time browsing I chose some products I thought I would be able to create makeup looks with.

The website was super easy to navigate and I loved that their lipsticks shades are in separate categories.The delivery was also quick ,however I  was on Holiday when my package arrived so had to wait 10 days to get my hands on the delights.

 shade  3,12,13,17,19 not in order - sorry I couldn't find the correct shade order

  There is  no such thing as too many lipsticks,I chose mine depending on my mood .I picked up five.But seeing as they were only £1 there's no need to t feel guilty.
I wasn't sure what to expect but don't judge before you try.

They're super glossy,moisturising and easy to apply ,the swatches don't do the lipsticks justice.They also have such a great range of colours and they last for a really long time.My Favorite is the fourth one and I  only wish I had discovered it for the summer as it is such a shiny coral.They also taste slightly minty which I like however that may just be me being strange.


 Dazzle Eye shadow Palette in shade 1- £1
 This palette is great for creating an evening smokey eye and its really pigmented and has no fall down which is a big bonus.I cant believe this palette is only a pound.



Glitz Eyes Shadows Palette shade 1 - £1
I was so happy with this palette ,the colours as so beautiful and glittery,I look forward to creating a look with this product.




 Pressed Powder in shade Satin -£1
 First off I ordered the wrong colour for my skin as it is too light,but that's my fault.this is an average powder however i have oily skin so not ideal as i need a powder with more coverage.if you have normal to combination skin then i am sure this powder will be fine.

Nail Polish shade 11 -£1
This is a great colour nail polish and dries quick however doesn't suit my skin colour but I just wanted to try it out.

I am really impressed with my products and the brand and I think everyone needs some makeup rumours in there collections.I wasn't expecting much due to the cheapness  but I will be looking out for new products to come as I believe makeup Rumours is a fab brand and deserves to be well talked about !

Thank you again to http://www.makeuprumours.com/ for letting me have the chance to review your products


go check there website out and shop shop shop !!!


Love Carla x






 

No comments:

Post a Comment