Monday 17 April 2017

13 Reasons Why / My Opinion






I was looking forward to the release of 13 reasons why on Netflix.

I've never read the book but I'd heard great things.I had also seen it advertised that Selena Gomes was executive producer.

13 reasons why is one of the best high school dramas,I've ever seen.

 I suggest that you watch the series first and then we can discuss your opinions too!

Also I'll add this isn't a review in any detail.Just my opinions.

It's really uncensored and the teens use "fuck" a lot.It shows a real representation of being in high school,although my school life was easy compared to Hannah's.

The show at times is extremely dark and contains some rape scenes which might be hard to watch for some viewers.

The dark nature helps it to be as realistic as it needs to be and it doesn't gloss over any details.

I binge watched the series and watched all episodes in 48hrs.

It's a great watch for Teenagers/young adults.

Summary :"Follows teenager Clay Jensen, in his quest to uncover the story behind his classmate and crush, Hannah, and her decision to end her life."

You'll be hooked in and probably in tears at some point throughout.

I highly recommend '13 reasons why'.
I also hope that their is another series as there is potential to be.

Have you watched the series ?

Who was your favourite character?

Carla X







No comments:

Post a Comment