Tuesday 18 April 2017

Disneyland Paris at 20



Experiencing Disney land Paris as an adult has always been on my bucket list.I went to Disney as a child and wanted to relive the magical fairly land.

Earlier on this year,after much persuasion me and my sister headed of on the Eurostar and headed to Disney land.



On this day it was -3 degrees,you'd never have guessed as the whole trip, the castle was lit up by sunlight. It really is magical!

Some people have the theory that Disney is only for kids.Personally I think they're just being boring and don't have an imagination!

But as Walt Disney said "Adults are only grown up kids anyway".

The feeling of walking into the park and seeing the castle is magical.

There's something so overwhelming about being able to walk around carefree wearing sparkly Minnie Mouse  ears no matter what age.

I found my self with a constant smile on my face and feeling so fulfilled.

It's probably one of the only places on earth where you can sing,dance and skip around without a concern in the world.

The only bad thing about my trip was that 3 days wasn't enough and now I want to be Peter Pan and never grow up.

Being somewhere so happy and truly magical, puts everything into perspective and has given me the travel bug, I already had even more.

Wanderlust / a deep urge to travel 

If Disneyland Paris is on your bucket list I highly suggest booking a trip to have the most memorable happiest time of your life!

Who wants to come to Never Land with me ?

What's on your bucket list ?


Carla x

No comments:

Post a Comment