Friday 21 April 2017

Am I A True Sagittarius ?

All credit to the idea of this post to @ellamaygarrett 


Let's see if I live up to being a true Sagittarius according to zodiac signs.


Strengths 

1- Generous 
2-Idealistic 
3-Great sense of humour 

I would like to say that I am generous as I love giving presents and helping people out whenever I can.

In terms of idealistic,100%.I am such a daydreamer and at times can be slightly unrealistic.Sometimes my mind can go to places and I'm like where on earth did that come from.

What's the fastest cake in the world ? ........  Scone and when I've eaten it,it's scone :) 

So you could say I have a great sense of humour.I can be very childish sometimes but it makes me laugh so that's good ahah.


Weaknesses 

1-Get bored easily 
2-Careless
3-lack patience

All I can say is YES! I get bored so easily.

I can't agree with being careless and would say I worry to much to be careless.

Hmm lack patience.It would have to depend on what situation,I'm very patient with people and if I'm trying to do something and I can't,I might have a bit of a huff but I won't stop until it's done.

Sagittarius in a nut shell

"Sagittarius seem to be guided by luck, good things happen to Sagittarius and this is usually because of their optimistic outlook and positive disposition which attracts good fortune. Despite hardships, Sagittarius is always optimistic that good things will happen tomorrow and the future carries good luck. Sagittarius have a vibrant, expansive personality that is free like a bird, Sagittarius cannot be contained. They are full of curiosity and they always look forward to the future, never dwelling on the past. Sagittarius are detached from emotions because emotions hold a person back, they do not like to talk about their feelings, they simply experience them and move on. Sagittarius can be reckless and irresponsible because they will jump at a suggestion of something new before they weigh the advantages and disadvantages"

I do always try to be optimistic and look to the future,I'm a very curious person too.
I agree with some aspects with my zodiac sign.

I also use an app called Daily horoscopes,where I read my horoscope for the day. NOT AN ADD

Thank you to Ella for creating this fun post!

What star sign are you ?

Carla x



No comments:

Post a Comment