Sunday 23 April 2017

Girl Boss Netflix Review

I want more.....Girl boss I physically need more Sophia in my life.
I'm praying that there are many more seasons to come.

Well that was emotional.I feel like I'm in a new chapter of my life now.

I have just spent my weekend watching Girl Boss season one.13x30 min episodes = 6.5 hours of my life watching a Netflix series and I don't regret a second of it.

Wow that all just blurted out into words!Get if together Carla.

Inspired
Motivated 
Fun
Ambitious are just a few words used to described my emotions whilst watching Girl Boss.

"Sophia, an anarchist misfit, discovers a passion for fashion, becoming an unlikely businesswoman in the process. As her business grows, however, she has to learn to cope with life as her own boss."

Britt Robertson fitted the part perfectly and she is one of my favourite Actresses so I was even more obsessed.

Girl boss is a greats series for Teenage/young adults to show them to never stop dreaming,you are capable of anything you desire.

I feel really empowered and am definitely going to buy Sophia Amaruso Girl boss book.

GIRLS ROCK

The show really connected with me and I feel passionate about it. I've been thinking a lot lately about my career and to start acting on my dreams,as times only passing by.

What's even more awesome is that the show is actually based loosely off of real events that happened to Sophia.

"Adulthood is where dreams go to die"

I would 100% recommend Girl Boss to you and I see a future for more series.

Now it's time for me to start working on my dreams and for me to be a #GIRLBOSS

Have you read girl boss ?

"Love you in case I die!" 

Carla X








No comments:

Post a Comment