Sunday 19 October 2014

Meeting Zoella


                                   
      




 So last week I had the chance to be involved in something really exciting !

On the 14th October I got to meet the amazing Zoe Sugg,I am still super buzzed from last week.Im so gratefull for getting this opportunity.

As it was an awesome time for me I thought I would write a little post for you all to see :)

The reason I got to do this was because I entered a 'competition ' thing and I was over the moon to have got an email saying id been selected.The event was a secret meet and greet for a brand cast event.

So on Monday 13th October I went to London to collect my wristband which was bright pink ! This was held at Google on St Giles street.

           
                           


The next day was 'the day ' ! I met two friends  and we went together to the event which was held in Battersea park and as it was a secret we all felt very special.

Whist we queued we were giving some popcorn by YouTube team as they are so awesome 

                          


We then went inside and were handed these adorable zoella canvass bags :)
I was so excited along with all the other subscribesrs and then It was my turn and I was greeted by a happy Zoe who gave me a hug and we had a mini chat but I was so excited i can't actually remember what I said :/
We  then had some photos and then it was the next persons turn.from my few minutes with Zoe she seemed so lovely and beautifully I wish we all and longer with zoella.

I had an amazing day and I met some great people and I am so gratefull that I got chosen!
It's a day I will always remember 

Lots Of love 

Carla x



No comments:

Post a Comment