Wednesday 15 October 2014

TMI TAG PART 2

                        
                          
 
26: The reason I joined blogger ? 

I've always had an interest in beauty and fashion and so I thought I could give my own blog a go.Hopefully a way of communicating with others and maybe bringing a smile to someone's day.

27: Fears ?

My little fears are spiders and insects.My bigger fears are wasting my life and regretting not doing something.

28: Last thing that made you cry ?

When my grandad passed away a few months ago :(

29: Last time you said you loved someone ?

Last night i say 'I love you' to my mum every night even if we're in an argument.So that I know she knows I love her if it is ever the last time.

30: Meaning behind my blogger name ?

I was trying to think if something creative,I was just combinding some names together and I came up with thatcarlagirl.

31: Last book you read ?

Lola and the boy next door -Stephanie Perkins 

32: The book your currently reading ?

Looking for Alaska -John Green

33: last show you watched ?

Pretty little liars

34: last person you talked to ?

My mum this morning 

35: The relationship between you and the last person you texted ?

My friend

36: Favorite food ?

This is a tough one but I love roast diners and pasta dishes.i also love chocolate as I have a sweet tooth 

37: Place you want to visit ?

I want to travel the world but first I want to travel America and I'm going to New York in April !!!!

38:  Last place you were ? 

I was in London last night for a secret Zoella meet and greet :)

39: Do you have a Crush ?

Doesn't everyone !

40:  Last time you kissed someone ?

Last night on the cheek

41: Last time you were insulted ?

Maybe a week ago 

42: Favorite flavour of sweet ?

Strawberry or chocolate 

43: What instruments do you play ?

I don't play any now,when I was younger I used  to play the Keyboard

44: Favorite piece of jewerelly ?

My rose gold Michael Kors bangle and necklace 

45: last sport you played ?

I have played a proper sport since PE.i sometimes go for a jog and I walk my dog.

46: last song you sang ?

I'm yours - Jason Mraz

47: Favorite chat up line ? 

I don't really Have one 

49: last time you hung out with anyone ?

Last night at the Zoella meet and greet 

50: Who should answer these questions next ?

Anyone feel free to answer and I'd love to read yours

Lots of love 

Carla x

No comments:

Post a Comment