Thursday 2 October 2014

September Favourites

        
I  can't believe that we're in October already ! Autumn/winter are my Favorite seasons. There's nothing better than having a bubble bath and having a cosy night in in the sofa having a movie jam with blankets and a hot mug of tea.

                             Now back on topic here is what I've been loving in September 

                           


IPad Air -  I plunged and bought myself an iPad Air and I don't  regret it at all ! It's the perfect size for everyday use,binging on Netflix and YouTube so it keeps me happy.
On Netflix I am currency watching pretty little liars 

           

Salted caramel green tea - this twinings tea is tasty and good for you ,an extra bonus.im not a huge fan of green tea but you really can taste the salted caramel.i give it a thumbs up and recommend if you are trying to branch out you tea collection

Dry shampoo - herbal essences clearly naked 0% dry shampoo is from the herbal essence newest collection.me and dry shampoo have a love hate relationship .ive experimented with a few over the years and think I have found the one for me 

Brow drama - I fill my eyebrows in with a mac eyeshadow in brun and I just wanted something extra to hold my brows in place,Maybelline New York sculpting brow mascara does the job and my brows are tame and in place all day 

Aqua boost sorbet -  this is my second tub of the body shop vitamin e sorbet.after the summer and going on holiday my skin was looking a bit dry after being in the sun all day and my tan is starting to fade:( this product really does do as it says and my skin feels rejuvenated and moisturised. I love every aspect of this product  form the packaging to the smell.so well done body shop your awesome 

                        
Pumpkin spice latte - of course my favourite fall time drink the Starbucks pumpkin latte.it is amazing and super yummy especially with the cream.i have already started drinking it and will continue to do so through out  October 

Favourite songs -  home : Edward sharpe and the magnetic zeros
                             Ugly heart :G.R.L


What is your favourite fall time drink ? 

Love Carla x



2 comments:

  1. The herbal essences dry shampoo looks really good, I will have to try it! xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my Favorite one,if you buy let me know how you find it ! Xx

    ReplyDelete