Sunday 12 October 2014

TMI TAG PART 1


 
                         


Thanks to origin of style for tagging me !

1: What are you wearing ?

My Paul frank pjymas,they are the comfiest ever


2: Ever been in love ?

It sometimes feels like  it but, no not  yet 
 
3: Ever had a terrible breakup ? 

No 

4: How tall are you ?

5"5

5: How much do you weigh ?

That's for me to know ;)

6:  Any tattoos ?

No but in the future I may get a couple of small significant ones if anything occurs during my life 


7: Any piercings ?

Two lobe piercings on each ear

8: OTP ?

I don't know to be honest I find too Many couples cute 

9: Favorite shows ?

Gossip girl,pretty little liars and KUWTK

10: Favorite bands ?

One direction and at the moment I'm liking GRL

11: Something  you miss ?

Being a child and everything is perfect and you don't have a care in the world :(

12: Favorite song ?

There's too many but at the moment Fireproof by One Direction 

13: How old are you ?

17 

14: Zodiac  sign ?

Sagittarius 

15: Quality you look for in a partner ?

Funny,trusty worthy and charming 

16: Favorite quote ?

I have too Many  as featured in my recent blog post 

17: Favorite actor ?

Saorise Ronan and Jennifer Lawrence 

18: Favorite colour ?

At the moment  I'm into grey and black boring I know and rose gold

19:  loud or soft music ?

Either depending on my mood

20: Where do you go when your sad ?

To my room or I go hug my puppy .... Well he's 3 but he'll always be my pup

21: How long does it take you to shower ?

About 20 minutes 

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning ?

I'm not much of a morning person as I love my sleep too much but once I'm out of bet about 45 minutes

23: Everbeen in a physical fight ?

No

24: Turn on ?

I kinda dig the messy hair tattoo guy but also someone who is caring  and funny 

25: Turn off ?

Ignorance and vain 

I thought I would split the tag into parts as it's a long one, so stay tuned for part 2

Lots of love 

carla X

No comments:

Post a Comment