Monday 29 September 2014

Recent Autumn Buys

As I look out of my window,i can see a gloomy afternoon with the leaves starting to fall of the  trees and the frosty mornings coming our way .......

Autumn is approaching.i cannit wait for the days to draw in and the days get colder.

My house over looks a local park so when I open my curtains every morning I can see the seasons unwinding !

I was in need of some new clothes ,putting away my summer clothes for another day.
So I took a trip to new look and this  is what I got -



Recently I have been obsessing over loose baggy tees I have a couple from H&M and when I saw this  grey leather number in new look for only £9.99 I couldn't resist.i love the gold zip detailing On the back and the leather trim around the collar,it adds a more dressy effect


Checks are all over the catwalk this  seasons and I love wearing blacks,grey and white in the Colder months.this checked shirts was £17.99 and it's so easy to wear where with jeans or around the waist 


 

A good pair of boots are essential and these Chelsea boots with a slight heel will get a lot of use,they will look great with a dress and black tights or tucked in to skinny jeans


These aren't from new look -Schuh £45
But I felt I had to add because they are my go to shoes and I recently bought a black pair and  will go fab with my new tops

New look have some great autumn/winter clothes as well as H&M

What are your go to autumn items ?

Love Carla x


No comments:

Post a Comment