Monday 1 September 2014

Santorini Room Tour





I recently got back from my Family vacation to Santorini Greece! It felt so amazing to be in the place that you see in magazines,postcards  and dream of going too.

The island did not disappoint,was even more stunning than in postcards and the island is so laid back and full of loved up couples.

We stayed in Kamari which is an upmarket town, on Santorinis east coast which is a combination of old school Greek and sophisticated.


I loved my stay at my hotel as the building looks traditional Santorini style.
However I walked into our suite my words were 'wow' .It was amazing, when we arrived the lady at reception told us that they had built a new block of rooms and we were given two suites on our own floor.
our vacation lasted for 10 days and I could have stayed for a lot longer the hotel was probably one of the nicest I have stayed in.The building and rooms were brand new so everything was spotless and the staff couldn't have been more helpful,they cleaned the rooms everyday.We also had a balcony with fab views.

The hotel was perfect and I had an awesome vacation,I will definitely  go back to Santorini again as it is an amazing place with breathtaking views and architect.


Where did you go on vacation this year ? 

Love Carla x

No comments:

Post a Comment