Thursday 4 September 2014

August Favourites





I can't wait for autumn i adore everything about it -  burning candles,blankets and all the  autumn colours not forgetting  Starbucks pumpkin spiced latte ........

I didn't have to many favourites this month , however I went on vacation to Santorini so that is one of my favourites

 First up , I am in love with converse they are my go to  shoes and I get a lot of use out of my few pairs, so I thought why not buy a black pair. You can't really go wrong with a black pump.
Also if you have a student card you get 10% off at Schuh !

I worship this bracelet,Michael Kors is a brilliant brand and their rose gold jewerelly is my absolute favourite.i wore this bangle every day on my holiday and it was £89 but looks way more expensive.


Floral print trousers are something I never thought would suit me ,anyhow these Dorothy Perkins ones are great.the pattern is not to in your face and they are  super comfy.this summer I have been trying to wear clothes I wouldn't  normally wear and  coming out of my comfort zone slightly.


Do you ever get bored of your room? Well I do and one day I decided I wanted to spruce my bedroom up a little and  I think throw pillows are a great way of gradually adding a theme/colour into  the room. This pillow is from Next and  looks lovey on my bed 



What's your favourite season ?
Love Carla x





No comments:

Post a Comment