Thursday 11 September 2014

The Autumn Tag

Autumn is approaching and I am so excited.There's something about autumn that I love maybe the cosy nights in or the countdown to Halloween and Christmas.

So as all I can think about is autumn I am going to do an autumnal tag.

1.  OK we're talking coffee's - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?

I don't even have to think about this questions as my answer is' Starbucks spiced pumpkin latte' all the way and when it came out last week I obviously had to get one 

 2.  Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?

I go for boots and scarfs as there are so many designs and I love wearing my River Island black ankle boots with tights and a dress and a scarf to finish the look.

 3.  Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?

My music doesn't really change through out the seasons apart from December when I love a good old Christmas song.

4.Perfume - whats your favourite scent for this time of year ?

 I have a selection of perfumes, I wear all year round but in the colder months I tend to use my Alien perfume as its more warming.

5.Candles -what scents will you be burning this season?

Currently I have already started my candle and its name sold me  - fall blends vanilla + pumpkin soy based candle and it's from for.every.body and I purchased it from Tkmax,it smells amazing 


6.What do you love most about autumn?

 Everything ! I love cosy nights in with my blanket and my doggy.Eating home cooking - stew and dumplings or  soup which just make you feel warm and hearty.I love having a lush bath and the lead up to my birthday and Christmas.There is just so much I adore about autumn but I cant explain.
 

 7.Favourite makeup look ?

 In summer I tend to keep my makeup quite natural and light so in autumn I love a smokey eye and a darker shade lipstick/gloss.

8.What are you looking forward to most in autumn?

Afternoon walks with the family and doggy in parks watching the leaves fall ,having cosy nights in with a bubble bath and candles and being able to have my  favourite pumpkin spiced latte 


 Thank you to Makeup-pixi3 for creating the tag and her Q&A's can be found here


What do you love about Autumn ?

Love Carla x 


No comments:

Post a Comment