Monday 22 September 2014

KINDLE



Reading is fantastic,you get to zone out of your life for a little while and have your life become a fantasy.You can forget about any troubles you may have and dissolve into a book of your choice.

Since a child I have always enjoyed reading,so last year I decided to buy a Kindle.They are perfect for people who travel a lot.Or people like me who just love to read.There ideal to fit in handbags, without taking up the room a giant 500 pager would.

On my Summer Vacation this year I read 5 books on my kindle.There's nothing worse  for me than finishing your book on Holiday and not having an extra,with a kindle it didn't matter I just used the wifi and downloaded more.

I am going to share with you a list of my favourite books that I have on my kindle

Abbi Glines - I am obsessed with her books and I think I have read  most  of her series.There the perfect girly read and I only wish they were made into films.

*the Vincent boys series
* rosemary beach series
*sea breeze series
* existence series

OMG as I am writing this Blog Abbi Glines has added to her website the new cover of the last addition to her sea  breeze collection.

If you don't hear from me in a while,I may need help because it means I have been sucked in the 'until the end'.

Lindsey Kelk - These books are great and help you blend into the characters life and the story is so fascinating and unwinding.

* i heart series - new york,Hollywood,Paris ,Vegas,London
*the single girls to do list
*jenny Lopez has a bad week
*what a girl wants 
*i heart Christmas which i haven't read and am saving until December
*jenny Lopez saves Christmas which is int released until the 20th November 2014

looks like I will be busy in December but you never know I  might get to excited and start in November !

John green - Most people know John Green from his major motion picture film that came out this summer I believe. 'the fault in our stars', i read the book before but i still found it amazing and i did shed a few tears

John Green has a great collection of novels but i only have two 
*the fault in our stars
*looking for Alaska which i am currently 20% through

i am slowly adding to my John green collection and hope to read paper towns and BTW i have heard that Cara delevingne who is unbelievably cool and stunning is going to star in the paper towns movie.

 shes just so effortless and gorgeous and she doesn't even have to try to be  :(

John green is having a fantastic year.

 i've only just realized that most of my books on my kindle are by Abbi Glines.i think its time for me to widen my reading selection and go a little further ....................or not i just read what i like.

i dementedly suggest a Kindle to any one who is hesitating towards one,i wouldn't live without mine now !

What are you favorite books ?

Love Carla x

No comments:

Post a Comment