Monday 22 September 2014

My Favorite Quotes


Here is a list of a few of my favourite quotes / quotes motivate me and help me take a different approach on life 


Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
-- Gandhi

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart --hellen keller

You cant expect to be old & wise if you were never young and crazy

Being normal is boring - -marilyn monroe

Nothing is impossible,the word itselfs says im possible  -- audrey hepburn

I'm  selfish,impatient and a little insecure.i make mistakes im out of conrotl,and at times hard to handle .but if you cant handle me at my worst,then you sure as hell don't  deserve me at my best --marilyn monroe

i am trying to find myself sometimes that's not  easy -- marilyn monroe  

Be yourself ;everyone else is already taken -- Oscar Wilde

The past cannot be changed.the future is yet in our power

There is nothing more painful in this world than love

Love yourself first,everything else falls into line.you have to love yourself to get anything done in this world -lucille Ball

When life gives you a 100 reasons to cry,show life that you have a 1000 reasons to smile 


I always knew looking back on the tears would make be laugh,but I never knew looking back on laughs would make me cry.

These are some of my favourite quotes - life really is short and we should all be makIng the most of it and doing what we love everyday with who we love and nit caring about what people think

What quotes do you life by ?

Love Carla x

No comments:

Post a Comment