Thursday 18 September 2014

TANYA BURR NAIL POLISH

By now I'm sure most of you have heard about Tanya Burrs beauty range : including nail polish and lip glosses.
I  enjoy wearing darker colors in the autumn/winter,my nail polish collection was obviously lacking ! so I decided to buy some more.These were my favourites that I picked out from her collection.

                                        left : Peaches & Cream Right :Penguin Chic

They are both great colors however the peaches & cream isn't really for me,but I just fancied a change.Penguin chic on the other hand I adore and it will probably be my autumn/winter go to polish.

The lid was a little difficult to remove and I found, that the square lid came off and the brush was a little frayed,but was still easy to work with.

The formula is great though,I got an even opaque look with two coats.The nail polish lasted a good 4 days with no top coat before it started to chip.

Overall I am impressed with the Tanya Burr products and will look out for any new additions

Have your tried any Tanya Burr Products ?

love Carla x

TANYA BURR

No comments:

Post a Comment